Paradise Group is a property development company operating from the land of coffee - Chikmagaluru, Karnataka, India.
We strive to provide the highest level of luxury living with a full complement to Quality and affordability. With experience in property and asset management, operations, due diligence, and property acquisitions, we are uniquely qualified to develop properties and maximize the value of their real estate investments.
At Paradise Group we understand that residential properties are increasingly affected by the dynamism of the lifestyle that surrounds it. It is this understanding that inspires us to create spaces which nurture, shape and celebrate life. With our rich legacy we craft spaces for tomorrow.
We celebrate both – our legacy and our ability to create budget homes and future-ready apartments. It echoes our legacy that rises from decades of experience, crafted by timeless principles, driven by future, led by integrity, accentuated by the way we honor our commitments and complemented by our adherence to the business ethics. It establishes our diversity to craft affordable housing and luxury apartments.
Paradise Group stands for knowledge, usefulness to society and legacy. We reflect our age-old values as we continue to build your homes & Life spaces. We have a multitude of experienced and qualified professionals showcasing their expertise and maintaining international quality Design, Development and Construction of Residential Apartments & Homes.
There's more to a Paradise Group home than just its name. It's an assurance of quality, a commitment to innovation, a dedication to building not just eye-catching structures but heart-warming relationships too. One can sense the hard work and attention to detail in each facet of the properties that bear its name – from the contemporary designs, space utilization, unique and innovative façades created in collaboration with the best architects, to the unblemished interiors – no detail is overlooked. With each of its properties, Paradise Group continues to raise the bar of living time after time.
• Land sourcing and acquisition through active relationships with private landowners and government agencies
• History of obtaining all approvals, including zoning and clean land titles
• In-house architects and designers evaluate and audit internal design inputs for refinement and execution
• Leverage relationships with vendors
• Focus on timely completion
• Focus on suitable design standards for each product type
• In-house leasing and sales teams
• Reverse inquiry from existing Purchasers.
• Extensive relationships with high-credit quality Purchasers